is currently a game-changing platform for safe online and casual dating. And it’s obvious since the website has existed since 2006, with plenty of time to develop and give loyal users the most exquisite dating experience today. Let’s learn more about Seeking.com, its features, options, possibilities, and, of course, whether you should try it or not.
Seeking.com in 5 seconds
- The number of visits per month: 10,200,000
- Mobile app: Android app
- Matchmaking on site: free basic and extended search, featured members
- Messaging on site: live chat, with an option to send and receive videos and photos, video calls
- Paid or free: the sign-up is free, but to get access to features like messaging, you need to upgrade to a premium subscription. A 30-day premium subscription costs $109.99, while the diamond one is $274.99.
Who is Seeking.com for?
Theworks best for people interested in casual relationships and casual dating. Seeking is both suitable for straight and gay people. But it’s not the best option for you if you are looking for serious commitments and marriage, yet there is a chance to meet love.
Features and Benefits
Earlier a, the new is no more for gorgeous and generous only—you can now use it as a mainstream dating platform to find your soulmate for brief or lasting relationships in every corner of the Earth.
There are multiple ways to communicate with members—from instant messaging to video mail. You can also interact with profiles by liking them and adding to your favorites. Plus, there is an option to add a private gallery and share your hidden photos in the chat. Let’s not stop there—we’re going to tell you more about search systems, gifts, and messaging on Seeking.com in the guides below.
Pros & Cons
- Free sign-up
- Big membership
- Strict moderation and profile verification
- Convenient Seeking app
- Responsive member support
- Some profiles have no photo or very little info
- Communication is paid by male users
|Members Registered Last Year||500K|
|Average Monthly Visits||26K|
|Girls Online are Over||2.9K|
|Dominant Age of Users||25 - 34|
|Payment Options||Credit Cards, Visa, PayPal, Mastercard, Payoneer, Skrill, Maestro, Square, Ethereum, Dwolla, CryptoCurrency|
|Support||Friendly 24/7 Support|